Cascade Building Services Undergraduate Scholarship
One $1000 Scholarship Award
Applications Accepted April 1 – June 1, 2018
Cascade Building Services believes in the power education has to better communities. Education allows citizens to communicate more effectively and generate innovative ideas that serve generations to come.
This scholarship was created to help facilitate higher education for undergraduates pursuing a degree in order to give back and make the world a better place.
If you’re attending college so that you can help others and better serve your community, we highly encourage you to apply.
One selected applicant will be awarded a $1000 scholarship to be used for educational expenses at the college or university of their choice. All applicants will be notified in June about the selected awardee.
- U.S. Residency
- 3.25 GPA or above
- Applicants must be currently enrolled in college or university and continue to be enrolled in the following academic year.
- Submit your application using the Apply Now button below.
- Applications will only be accepted between April 1 – June 1, 2018
- The application form requires:
- Contact information
- Proof of Legal Residency in the U.S.
- Proof of 3.25+ GPA
- A 500-700 word essay answering the following question: How do you envision using your higher education to better your community?
Student info collected in the scholarship application will ONLY be used by Cascade Building Services. It will be used to contact applicants regarding the awardee.
No phone calls, please. Send your questions to cascadebuildingservicespdx [at] gmail.com.
We look forward to reviewing your essay!