- Must be efficient, organized, posses creative problem-solving skills.
- Must have good attention to detail and the ability to multi-task efficiently and accurately.
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S.A. and provide proper documentation of said authorization.
- A clean driving record and valid driver’s license in order to drive company vehicles a plus.
- Preferably able to pass a background check.
- Represent Cascade Building Services to new and existing customers in a polite and professional manner.
- Visit assigned customers on a monthly basis and properly document all interactions.
- Address and resolves customer’s questions and service quality issues in a timely manner either by phone, in person, or via email.
- Occasionally deliver supplies to customer’s location.
- Report necessary customer requests and/or complaints in a professional manner to assigned cleaner to achieve customer satisfaction.
- Suggest new services to customers based on observations during walk thoughts.
- Provides new service quotes for existing customers. Assist in coordination of scheduling jobs and creates accurate work orders to properly document customer’s request.
- Is responsible for continuously keeping assigned customer’s profiles up to date in Cascade Building Services electronic customer data base.
Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance plan options (after 90-day introductory period).
PTO and/or sick time off available after 90-day introductory period.
401k with employer contributions available after 1 year waiting period.
"*" indicates required fields