Meet the Team
- BS in Business – Lewis and Clark
- Sales – General Mills
- Marketing/Training – Johnstone Supply
- Enjoys camping, boating, and outdoor activities
- Bachelor of Arts – Portland State University
- Boise Cascade – Customer service
- Enjoys camping, boating, and travelling
- BS in Accounting – Illinois State University
- CPA – Price Waterhouse
- Account Manager- Nike
- Worked with Cascade Building Services for 2 years
- Enjoys spending time with her 4 children
- BS Industrial Manufacturing Engineering – Oregon State
- Manufacturing Engineer in the Portland area 1997-2012 for Vanguard EMS, Cognex Corporation, and Home Comfort Zones
- Started Portland Cleanpro carpet and upholstery cleaning in December 2012
- Enjoys golf, tennis, basketball, snowboarding, boating, and woodworking
- Eduardo is one of our Employee Supervisors
- Alberto is a Supervisor and has worked with Cascade Building Services for 16 years
- Ron is a Customer Service Rep and has been with Cascade Building Services for 10 years
- He has over 50 years of customer service experience!
- Sales Manager
- Over 20 years’ experience in the Building Services industry with direct experience overseeing both interior and exterior facility services
- Enjoys Fly-fishing, Camping, and Traveling
- David is a Maintenance Supervisor at Cascade Building Services
- Antonio is a Supervisor at Cascade Building Services
- Kana is an Admin. Assistant at Cascade Building Services
- Greg is an Account Representative at Cascade Building Services
- Marcus is a Window Technician at Cascade Building Services
We have a professional staff of employees that wear uniforms and identification badges. We are proud of the loyalty we have from our employees and have many people that have worked with us for over a decade. We perform background checks and provide ongoing training to our staff to ensure that building cleanliness, safety and security are maintained at the highest possible level at all times.
Cascade Building Services has been providing complete janitorial services to the greater Portland metropolitan area for the past 50 years. Cascade Building Services has enjoyed tremendous growth due to satisfied clientele referring our services to the business community. Cascade Building Services has established a team that provides clients with a proactive approach to the services we provide. CBS communicates with clients to ensure that the janitorial staff provides exceptional service, and are conscientious about the needs of the customer.
We provide services 24 hours per day 365 days per year. We can provide one-time cleaning or create an ongoing maintenance program for your facility. We are a full service building maintenance company that primarily focuses on the nightly cleaning needs of commercial facilities. We have capabilities in floor care, carpet cleaning, window cleaning, pressure washing, building maintenance, and day porter services. CBS continually moves toward the sanitation of clients facilities to provide a working space that is conducive to a highly productive working environment.