- Bilingual in Spanish a plus but not required
- Must have adequate transportation to the job location.
- Must be able to lift at least 50 lbs.
- Must be able to safely handle larger equipment (autoscrubbers, floor buffers, carpet machines).
- Must be self-aware of surroundings due to safety concerns based on the location.
- Must be physically fit to stand for longer periods (1 or more hours).
- Must be physically fit to walk and climb stairs throughout the workday.
- Must be efficient, have attention to detail and work with autonomy when supervision is not present.
- Must be a good communicator with other Cascade team members and take direction from supervisors.
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S.A. and provide proper documentation of said authorization.
- A clean driving record and valid driver’s license in order to drive company vehicles a plus.
- Must be able to pass a background check.
- Sweep and mop floors.
- Vacuum carpets.
- Identify common floor or carpet stains and processes/equipment required for the job.
- Scrub floors using approved equipment and chemicals.
- Strip existing coatings and floor finishes off floors, edges, and baseboards using approved equipment and chemicals.
- Apply floor finish to various floor surfaces.
- Buff floor surfaces using buffing machines (propane or electric).
- Clean carpets using approved equipment and chemicals.
- Mix various chemicals used in these processes per instructions and training.
- Identify the correct process and chemical to use on a flooring surface.
- Knowledge of floor finishing equipment, how to safely operate and maintain.
- Miscellaneous tasks associated with janitorial industry may be assigned as needed.
- Keep company vehicles organized and tidy daily.
Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance plan options (after 90-day introductory period).
PTO and/or sick time off available after 90-day introductory period.
401k with employer contributions available after 1 year waiting period.