• Bilingual in Spanish a plus but not required
• Must have adequate transportation to the Cascade office to start each day.
• Must be able to lift at least 50 lbs.
• Must be self-aware of surroundings due to safety concerns based on the location.
• Must be physically fit to stand for longer periods (1 or more hours).
• Must be physically fit to walk and climb stairs throughout the workday.
• Must be efficient, have attention to detail and work with autonomy when supervision is not present.
• Must be a good communicator with other Cascade team members and take direction from supervisors.
• Must be authorized to work in the U.S.A. and provide proper documentation of said authorization.
• A clean driving record and valid driver’s license in order to drive company vehicles a plus.
• Preferably able to pass a background check.
- Report to the Cascade office to start each day.
- Clean any accounts that may be on your schedule
- Travel to various Cascade accounts to check quality of cleaning and make any adjustments.
- Complete a given scope of work at any account which may include the following: – Sweep and mop floors. – Vacuum carpets. – Emptying trash & replacing liners. – Emptying recycling into correctly identified receptacles. – Use eco-friendly cleaning products to remove stains and clean surfaces – Mix various cleaning products per instructions and training. – Clean windows using spot cleaning techniques or squeegee. – Dust furniture. – Clean and stock restrooms. – Keep janitor closet organized and tidy.
Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance plan options (after 90-day introductory period).
PTO and/or sick time off available after 90-day introductory period.
401k with employer contributions available after 1 year waiting period.